Tuesday, August 25, 2009

SB Chillin' and Getting Robbed


The past few days have been spent mostly just hanging out at the beach and visiting with friends. On Saturday night I met up with Royce, Brown and the crew at Bay Cafe downtown. We started off the night with some margerita's then progressed to Fish House then The Neiborhood. It turned out to be quite a night.

After I was done making a fool of myself dancing around and hugging way to many people I started walking back to my van to go to bed. A guy pulls up in a Chevy truck who I thought I had seen at the bar earlier and offers me a ride. I get in and he seems cool and drops me off and I get inside and go to sleep.
I wake up to my door being opened and a guy comes inside and starts yelling at me to give me everything I have. The combo of being woken from a dead sleep and it being pitch dark made me very disoriented and not wanting to get stabbed and die that night I handed him my cell phone and wallet and he left quickly. The whole thing only took about 15 seconds. I'm pretty sure it was the same guy who gave me a ride but i'm not sure. The next morning I noticed my ipod and camera were gone as well. So now I have no money or bank cards and no cell, great! haha
I go to Royces and cancel all my cards and have new ones sent to his address.
A few days later I call my voice mail from a friends phone and get a message from a Lawer saying he found my wallet on state street! I meet up with him at his office and get everything back besides the cash which was not much. I call my voice mail again and what do you know, a message from another guy saying he found my cell phone on the other side of town. I meet up with him as well and get my cell back in good condition. Back In Buissness!

No comments:

Post a Comment