Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Back Home To Mendocino

Pack up everything from camping and go up the 101 towards Mendocino.
Stop in Healdsburg and go to the river as it was about 90 degrees out. I set up the picnic table and my full setup and we go for a nice swim in the river to cool off and have some lunch.
My friend Johnny and his Fiance Lindsy take us out wine tasting in the Sonoma Valley. We all took a tour of winery and went into their underground cellar.
Back on the road and we settle back home in Mendocino at my house. It's great to be back!

Well this ends my trip, drove almost 3000 miles in the past month and traveled most of California. Besides a few rough patches everything went great and we really enjoyed it!
Now I will be back home until mid October until the next big adventure! Zev and I leave on the 17th to travel for 6 months in Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Lous, Bali and wherever else we end up. It is sure to be a amazing trip. We will be doing a blog for this next trip as well so until next time......Thats all foks!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment