Friday, September 11, 2009

Back to SB


I head back to Santa Barbara for a while and find my new kick it spot on hendrys beach. Its really hard to get front row parking at the beach but luckily I met another guy who was living in his van but not by choice. He got to the beach almost everyday at 6am and would double park in the two front spots until I got there and then let me in next to him. So clutch!
Since I now that I had a pretty sick spot on lock down I decided it would be a good idea to invest in some camping gear to make my stay more pleasent. Off I went to Big 5 and picked up a new reclining camping chair, some floating mattresses for the water and a folding table with umbrella. I now had the full setup and posted at the beach for the next couple days. I got some pretty funny looks from people walking by. Some friends came over and we caused quite the scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment